- Removes impurities from the skin by absorbing oil, dirt, and toxins
- Contains calcium, magnesium, and iron
- Helps clear congestion and prevents future breakouts
- Reduces redness and inflammation
- Refines the pores and controls oil
- Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), a gentle exfoliator
- Exfoliates dry and sensitive skin without irritation
- Soothes and hydrates freshly exfoliated skin
- Visibly improves the texture of the skin
- Naturally-derived from sugar cane
- Dissolves dead skin cells and prevents congestion of the pores
- Encourages cellular turnover
- Helps to boost collagen production
- Helps to strengthen the epidermis
- Boosts collagen and elastin production
- Improves radiance and brightens the complexion
- Provides antioxidant protection against free radicals
- Reduces post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Inhibits the growth of acne-causing bacteria
- Reduces the appearance of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Powerful antioxidant protection (neutralizes free radicals)
- Boosts microcirculation within the skin
- Use Study Buddy® as an overnight spot treatment on pesky pimples to reduce redness and inflammation.
- Steam your face prior to using Study Buddy® for deeper product penetration (a really great technique if you have blackheads on the nose and chin that are hard to extract).
- Use on the shoulders, back, arms and chest to control body acne.
Use 1 to 2 times a week, AM or PM. Apply a generous layer to clean, dry skin avoiding eye area. Leave on for 10-20 minutes or until completely dry. Rinse with lukewarm water.
Every single product from Higher Education Skincare combines the best of science and nature.
HIGHER EDUCATION PRE-REQ® Purifying Facial Cleanser
- PRE-REQ®Oily to Combination Skin
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price